A study by Complutense University of Madrid in 2009 has found that THC effectively helps brain cancer cells eat themselves, causing the tumor to shrink. This process is known as autophagy.
Penalties against possession of a drug should not be more damaging to an individual than the use of the drug itself; and where they are, they should be changed. Nowhere is this more clear than in the laws against possession of marihuana in private for personal use… Therefore, I support legislation amending Federal law to eliminate all Federal criminal penalties for the possession of up to one ounce of marihuana. — President Jimmy Carter
- High Society: An Exclusive Interview with Cheryl Shuman Beverly Hills Cannabis Club - Shalom Life
- Portland, Maine Legalizes Recreational Marijuana
- High court hears medical-marijuana case - Florida
- What's the best way to tax marijuana? It depends if your goal is to cut consumption--or to raise revenue. [NPR]
- NJ Gov. Chris Christie's harsh 'Compassionate' Care Act cost my friends the life of their daughter
- How did Spaniards come to be among the biggest consumers of cocaine in Europe?
- A countdown of the top 25 countries to visit for the marijuana aficionado rated by legality, availability, and how sweet it would be to roll a fat joint there.
- The Truth About Cannabis
- 'Face of Cannabis' project aims to raise awareness, facilitate change amid use of medical marijuana oil
- Economic Impact of Legal Marijuana